Thursday, April 9, 2009
Ready to Go
It is Thursday morning. My truck is ready to go and I have a load assignment. I cannot pick it up until 7:00 tonight, though. I will be going over to Neosho, MO to Sunbeam and then go back down to West Memphis, AR. There is a good possibility I will end up spending the weekend in West Memphis and then get a load out of there on Monday. It has been a slow beginning this week. But, the truck is the way I want it and now I will be able to concentrate on loads and making money.
I talked to my mother-in-law this morning. She is taking care of Millie for now. She said this morning she really likes Millie and would like to keep her. I don't think I can let her do that. I need my dog. Millie got her stitches taken out yesterday, so she is ready to go. I got her a nice coat and a booster seat for the truck. So, she is going to go with me. Like I said, I need my dog.
It is cloudy and wet here today. Yesterday was a beautiful day. I went out to eat at a place called Chedders. Great ribs. If you are ever in Joplin, check it out.
Well, not much else to report, so will close for now. Have a happy day!!!
I talked to my mother-in-law this morning. She is taking care of Millie for now. She said this morning she really likes Millie and would like to keep her. I don't think I can let her do that. I need my dog. Millie got her stitches taken out yesterday, so she is ready to go. I got her a nice coat and a booster seat for the truck. So, she is going to go with me. Like I said, I need my dog.
It is cloudy and wet here today. Yesterday was a beautiful day. I went out to eat at a place called Chedders. Great ribs. If you are ever in Joplin, check it out.
Well, not much else to report, so will close for now. Have a happy day!!!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]